SHOULD YOU REGISTER FOR AUTOCAD FOR INTERIOR DESIGN OR REVIT FOR INTERIOR DESIGN?
AutoCAD is a 2D and 3D drafting software used to prepare blueprints, models, interior designs, and engineering plans. Mechanical and electrical drafters use AutoCAD to draw layouts for wiring and mechanical devices. Architects use AutoCAD to draw 3D interiors such as walls, doors, and windows. Anybody looking to work in the interior design or construction industries should consider becoming proficient in AutoCAD software.
CAD Training Online provides interior design students with the skills and materials they need to build an attractive portfolio and progress within the industry. Our CAD interior design courses are focused around a hotel suite layout project where students will learn how to practically apply their AutoCAD skills. Students can choose between instructor-led and self-paced courses that best reflect their learning style. Visit us online for more information on CAD interior design and other training programs.
Interior Design Courses FAQ
- What are the benefits of an interior designing course?: The most obvious benefit of interior design courses is the in-depth knowledge students receive to help breakthrough into the industry of their choice.
- What courses are needed for interior design?: It depends on the industry of your focus. At CAD Training Online, we offer a number of certifications to help students get their foot in the door, as well as more advanced options for enhanced understanding.
- How much do interior design beginner’s courses cost?: With CAD Online Training, our online courses are readily affordable and start as low as $395, depending on the industry and software.
- How much do advanced interior design courses cost?: Classes can be found here. Once introductory courses are finished, students can often get a ground-level position at companies to help pay for advanced courses.
- What is the course duration of interior design courses?: With CAD Online Training, we offer both instructor-led courses which are on a set schedule and are either 24 or 32 hours in duration, or self-paced courses so students can learn at their own speed.
Training Objectives of AutoCAD Interior Design Courses
The emphasis of our interior design training is to first understand specific descriptions and instructions found in the AutoCAD software. Our instructors specialize in helping the non-technical, creative students and visual learners overcome the common hesitation of using the computer to produce drawings. We instruct our students on how to use 2D software to design a hotel suite.
Our training courses are IDCEC, AIA and CES registered, and students will receive an official certificate of completion at the end of the course. CAD Training Online provides both emerging interior designers and experienced professionals with the resources they need to build a diverse portfolio and learn about the cutting-edge software that makes designing more efficient.
Enroll In CAD Interior Design Today
Moving ahead in nearly any industry requires technical knowledge. No matter your experience, interior designers can further their careers by becoming certified in AutoCAD or Revit. Visit CAD Training Online to learn more about our other courses, the price of tuition, and each of our certified instructors.
Revit for Interior Designers is a course worth taking. I learned so much in such a small amount of time. I am now able to be more productive while also looking more professional for my clients.
The lectures were very clear and the information explained was the essential needed one. I learned not only the basics of Autodesk Revit but also how to organize my work inside the program, which for my future projects is going to be very valuable.