CAD Training Online is part of the Autodesk Learning Partner community. Learning Partners prepare people who want to make things. People like you… Students, educators, consumers, industry professionals, and businesses alike can explore profoundly different ways to design, make, and learn.
CAD Training Online delivers quality learning experiences to designers and educators in our effort to help you increase design software mastery and to support your journey to professional certification and badging. Our comprehensive training courses will help you improve your product knowledge, prepare for certification exams, and achieve your career goals. Authorized by Autodesk, CAD Training Online maintains a professional staff of Autodesk Certified instructors and is recognized as part of the worldwide Autodesk Learning Partner community.
Connect with CAD Training Online and explore new learning opportunities:
- Approved Instructor-led courses in the Training Center’s classroom or your office
- Approved Instructor-led courses via virtual classroom participation
- E-Learning courses that combine video and Instructor-monitored project-based learning
- Advanced skills courses including design workflow and the Future of Making
- Certification exam preparation courses and practice exams
- Job readiness initiatives for industries such as Construction & Manufacturing
Autodesk Certified Instructors
Autodesk Certified Instructors are credentialed professionals, affiliated with Autodesk Learning Partners, and recognized for their product mastery and instructional skills. Learning Partners are required to provide Certified Instructors for the delivery of training services to their customers. Autodesk Certified Instructors have demonstrated instructional and delivery skills, as well as the requisite knowledge of specific Autodesk applications required for course delivery to industry-standards in an instructional setting. ACI badges are issued and validated by reputable organizations—customers can trust Certified badge information is accurate and up-to-date.