CAD & BIM SOFTWARE TRAINING FOR DESIGN PROFESSIONALS
WHAT DESIGN SOFTWARE CAN WE HELP YOU LEARN TODAY ?
INSTRUCTOR-LED AUTODESK TRAINING - HOW DOES IT WORK ?
WHAT DO OUR STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY ?
AUTOCAD, REVIT, INVENTOR, CIVIL 3D
For Over 30 Years
Our Autodesk Certified Instructors Have Offered the
Best in Autodesk Authorized Training
Your success is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Whatever training style of learning you choose…
We are here to help support you each step of the way as you meet your goals.
* Reach Your Goals Faster *
* Achieve Higher Skill Retention *
* Become More Productive *
Isn’t that why you are here in the first place?
AutoCAD | What makes our Autodesk Certified Training so special?
These days, staying ahead of the game is the only way to emerge in a competitive market. Whether you’re looking to enhance your skill set, or you’re a business owner looking to provide training for your staff, CAD Training Online is the best in Autodesk-certified training. Regardless of your goals or training style, CAD Training Online will help you increase your value.
AutoCAD is computer-aided design software used for creating 3D designs for architecture, engineering, and construction. Receiving training in AutoCAD allows individuals to advance in their fields and bring more value to their careers. CAD trainees can choose from a large selection of courses designed to teach subjects such as Revit Architecture, Dynamo, BIM training, and more! Each class is either taught online by an Autodesk-certified instructor or is self-paced. Every CAD Training Online course is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To learn more about each course, or to discuss your training goals, contact us today!
Reasons to Invest in AutoCAD Training
AutoCAD is the most widely used software for designing and creating 3D models. Many industries use AutoCAD to design computer parts, tools, bridges, buildings, and even furniture. Receiving training in AutoCAD will give students the ability to break into an emerging industry and acquire useful skills to make themselves more valuable to employers. Understanding the interface of design tools will boost the portfolio of designers looking for jobs, and it will increase the job security of current designers.
To begin AutoCAD training, visit our website, and decide whether you prefer instructor-led or self-paced training. Included in the tuition of both programs are training materials, an official certificate of completion, and post-training support. Instructor-led classes are for those who learn best by watching, discussing, and then applying. Students of instructor-led training should have scheduled dates and times to participate in the classes. Self-paced students do not need to schedule times to work on the course in order to complete everything on time. Support is available for self-paced students when they need it, and they have complete freedom to complete the course on their own time.
Check Out CAD Training Online Today!
CAD Training Online provides dozens of online courses for those looking to learn new skills to further their career. With two unique AutoCAD class formats, students can learn at their own pace or have an instructor to help them every step of the way. For more information, or to get started, call 866-933-7049 EXT. 702.
What Is AutoCAD
AutoCAD is a 2D and 3D drafting software that’s used to prepare blueprints, models, and other engineering plans. AutoCAD is used in many industries to prepare and draw up plans.
- Mechanical drafters use AutoCAD Mechanical to draw up plans for machinery, and mechanical devices.
- Architectural designers use AutoCAD and Revit to create and document residential and commercial buildings.
- Electrical drafters use AutoCAD Electrical software to prepare diagrams of wiring layouts and instructions on the making, installing and repairing of electronic systems.
- Civil engineers use AutoCAD Civil 3D to create survey plots, roads and drainage design. Any professional looking to work in the mechanical, architectural, civil, electrical, entertainment, or engineering industries can boost their career by learning from CAD Training Online’s certified instructors.
These days, staying ahead of the curve is vital to having a successful career. Staying updated with the latest software will not only make you a more valuable employee, but it will also open up new opportunity avenues that can benefit your entire career. When a person gains an official AutoCAD certification, they are entered into a database that employers and clients use to search for people to help them with projects. If your dream is to work from home or to further your career by learning new skills, get certified in AutoCAD.
How CTO Can Boost Your Portfolio
CAD Training Online (CTO) offers both instructor-led and self-paced courses so that students can work at their own convenience. Instructor-led courses are for those who would like to learn interactively with an expert who has over 30 years of real-world experience. Although the course is flexible, students of instructor-led classes will need to set aside time for live training. We’ve found that students learn best by watching, discussing, and then doing. Our learning software allows students at home to watch the instructor’s screen and then imitate it on their own computer. The best part is that we can see our students’ screens during class so we may instantly help them. THIS IS HOW ONLINE TRAINING IS MEANT TO BE CONDUCTED. NO ONE ELSE DOES IT THIS WAY…
We recommend self-paced classes for students who want maximum flexibility in their coursework. Self-paced training allows students to work at their own pace and still receive support when they need it. Not everybody has the time or energy for night classes. With CAD Training Online, you can boost your career from the comfort of your home. If at any point during the course, you have a question or get stuck, you can contact support to answer your question.
Whether you’re an architect, engineer, or designer, AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, and Civil 3D certification training programs will improve your skills and job security. Among those wanting to learn AutoCAD or Revit, flexibility in coursework is one of the most sought-after attributes. Not every Revit Architecture training course is as adaptable as you might need it to be.
CAD Training Online makes it easier to schedule around the demands of your day-to-day operations. We understand the importance of convenience for unconventional learning schedules. Our AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, and Civil 3D classes online accommodate working at your own pace. Learning from a certified Autodesk instructor is much more effective than watching YouTube videos.
Brushing up on your skills isn’t always enough. Many companies and professions demand certification. You can greatly benefit from AutoCAD certification training programs that can be easily managed from virtually anywhere and on nearly anyone’s schedule. This alone can be a lifesaver for maintaining your work-life balance.
Register and Learn CAD Today!
Students of CAD Training online will learn in an ideal online environment from Autodesk-certified instructors. Please peruse our website for more information about each course, and contact us today to get started!
WHY SHOULD YOU INVEST YOUR VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY WITH CAD TRAINING ONLINE?
Step-by-Step Autodesk Certified Instruction That's Hands-on
- Our instructor-led classes are live and led by experienced and Autodesk Certified Revit and AutoCAD instructors. There’s plenty of room for exploration and experimentation, and we make sure your questions are answered.
- Your instructor is a coach, a mentor, and a guide, who shares over 30 years of personal experience in building design and construction.
Learn in an Ideal Online Environment
- Our online training classes are designed to maximize your learning experience so you can capture all the skills you need. You’ll see exactly what the instructor is doing because you’ll have a copy of his monitor right next to yours.
- To make your experience even better, our instructor can see your desktop the entire time that you are in class. We keep class sizes small so you get plenty of one-on-one support and feedback.
Autodesk Certified Instructors
- We know that when you combine an Autodesk Certified Instructor who has trained over 10,000 people and industry-proven instructional processes for adults, we will accelerate your learning and help you to reach your Autodesk Training goals faster than ever.
- That’s why we only have trainers who are certified at an expert level by Autodesk. As an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, each of our classes is closely monitored by Autodesk for customer satisfaction.
- Tired of looking for a professional development program that was specifically developed to cater to the way that adults need to learn AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, AutoCAD Civil 3D or Autodesk Inventor?
- Don’t want to pay thousands of dollars for a class that you have to drive to in order to attend?
- Can’t learn by watching videos on YouTube or Lynda that were put together by someone who is not an Autodesk Certified Instructor?
- Don’t want to cram your training into long 8-hour days where you forget everything taught after your lunch break?
- Join the thousands of satisfied students who decided to make CAD Training Online their professional development partner for online, in classroom and onsite CAD and BIM training.
- Educate groups in remote locations all at the same time
- Modest internet connectivity requirements let you participate from almost anywhere you can find a quiet place to focus on reaching your goals
- Complete elimination of travel costs and travel time
- Live interaction with experienced and Autodesk Certified Instructors
- Exact same content as the “in the classroom” version of the course
- Real-world project-based scenario instruction
- Access to Autodesk software between class sessions
Your Team of Autodesk Certified Instructors
We searched around the world for Autodesk Certified Instructors who were highly qualified with years of experience in their fields.
Check out their instructor credentials to learn more about the mentors you will be working with.
What a great way to learn AutoCAD…customized to my busy schedule and from the comfort of my own computer! Rick Feineis was a wonderful instructor. He took all of my input on what I needed/wanted to learn, in order to use AutoCAD in my workplace, and put together a very tailored course, just for me. All of the instruction was very well explained and easy to understand. He was very patient and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend CAD Training Online’s AutoCAD training for Interior Designers to anyone!
Thanks to you I showed one coworker my Revit rendering with my Google Cardboard glasses and ended up in the President’s office showing him. They all think I’m a genius & it’s because of you!
I too endorse Rick Feineis as a premier Revit Mentor. Rick’s excellent communication skills, in depth knowledge of the software and his ability to customize teaching sessions to fit my needs went beyond my expectations. Don’t waste your time with anyone else!
I was hesitant of having an online training course, but this Revit course I’ve had with CAD Training Online cleared away all my hesitation and I’m extremely satisfied with this experience. Rick Feineis is a great instructor. He was very helpful and customized the course to fit my schedule and needs. His knowledge and experience in CAD and BIM programs and in training made the course easy, comprehensible and interesting. I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in learning Revit remotely.
My name is Willie Coker and I recently took a 24 hour AutoCAD course with Rick Feineis as my instructor. I learned so much in so little time. Rick was able to teach me AutoCAD specifically in just what I requested for the line of work that I do for living.
Right after I designed a fire sprinkler system I submitted the plans to two separate plan reviewers and both of the plan reviewers signed off on them approving my fire sprinkler design. That is awesome!
CAD Training Online Provides Revit Training for US DOE Solar Decathlon
CAD TRAINING ONLINE, AN AUTODESK AUTHORIZED TRAINING CENTER, IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT AUTODESK HAS SELECTED RICK FEINEIS AND HIS TEAM OF INSTRUCTORS TO PROVIDE TRAINING TO THE 35 UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES THAT WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN THE US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY SOLAR DECATHLON